Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Is everyone doing their Christmas cards?

Well I have loads to make so really need to make more of an effort LOL.  Anyway, I thought I would post a picture of one I have made using Sheena's Bah Humbug ! 1 stamp set;





I've used only the Chipped Sapphire Distress ink pad for the image and distressing around the edges.  The lace and flowers are from my stash but I'm pretty pleased with this card.  I hope you are inspired to get going on your own Xmas cards too (although you're probably better organised than me and have probably finished them LOL)

xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is really classy, I need to get started on mine it just feels so wrong when the sun is still shining lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't begun at all. So feel good knowing there's someone far worse than you.

    ReplyDelete