Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

DT Call now closed

Hello everyone - weel the DT call is now closed and can I just say a big thank you to all of you who have tried out ;o)  I have briefly been round everyone and I have no idea how I am going to choose as you're all brilliant!!  Anyway I shall make my decision this week and I will let those whjo are successful know by Saturday evening (UK time) at the latest (I hope!)  I have been flat on my back for three days knocked out with a wicked migraine which is why I am a little late posting this.  Unfortunately I just don't have the time to contact everyone so if you don't hear from me this week it means you have not made the team this time - but I am sure I will need more people in the future so I will make sure I am following all of your blogs ;o)
Thanks again and I'll be in touch with my Design Team soon.
Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment