Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

First Challenge - Anything Goes ;o))

Well hello everyone - if all has gone well this post should appear at midnight on the 1st September  (if not it will be a little bit late LOL).
Welcome to our first Ladybug Challenge !!!

The prize for the first challenge is a £15.00 voucher to spend on anything from the Ladybug Crafts website.

I thought we would start with an Anything Goes challenge so people can do whatever they choose ;o)  I have to say a huge thankyou to the brilliant inspiration projects by the Ladybug design team - they are really stunning and I hope you'll pop over to their blogs and have a look at the rest of their amazing work!  So, here are the projects from the design team ladies;
Eileen
using La Blanche butterfly stamp

Gaynor

Vick

Sharon
using Unity - Happiness is... stamp

Sue
using La Blanche - watch bird stamp.

I love all of these so much and I know you will too!!  I hope these have inspired you to have a go.
There are few rules apart from the maximum number of entries is 3 each.  You can make any sort of crafty project - it doesn't have to be a card, it can be a scrapbook layout, mixed media art - anything you like as long as you've crafted it ;o)
The winner will be picked by random number generator and then the design team and I will pick a top three who will get a button to post on their blog if they so wish ;o)
I hope you'll join in - everyone is welcome from beginners right through to advanced!!
I look forward to seeing all your works of art - the challenge runs for a month.
Have fun
xxx


29 comments:

  1. Great makes by the rest of the team and well done Sam, it posted at midnight yay!!! hugs xxx Vick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this super challenge blog Sam ... My DT team mates have produced such lovely work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab makes from the DT, good luck and here's to many. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new site xxxxhug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to DT Sue, I have now become a new member of this great challenge blog. I am sure with what the DT has come up with, you guys will be popular. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiring cards, mine will be done tomorrow, Sunday, as now it is my bed time...cheers luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely cards the DT have made! All are so pretty and colourful. I have finished a card today and as soon as hubby has photographed it for me (he's better than me at that!) I will be entering your challenge.

    Thanks for a lovely challenge.

    Hugs Sue P xx

    Congratulations to my blog buddy Christine on her win as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great challenge and the cards by the DT are awesome. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards. Thanks for the challenge. Good luck to all of you in making your blog successful:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful creations!!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I was sure I'd already commente ! Lovely challenge, anything goes is always a favourite, lovely DT creations
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards. You are very clever DT. Good luck everyone that enters the challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great DT cards.
    Have uploaded 2 cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your 1st challenge! great projects!

    cheers!
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT cards and fab challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DT creations and a super challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, such beautiful inspiration by the design team! I must apologise, I put the wrong theme title to your challenge in my post, but have amended it now though.

    Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the launch of your new chalenge!! Good luck! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. great dt cards, good luck with ever thing. janex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to you on your first challenge! Awesome and inspiring creations from the DTs! Great job girls! Thanks for this challenge!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards by DTs,This is my first time.your newest follower.


    thanks
    kavitha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I just noticed that I forgot my link to this challenge on card #28. I've corrected the problem. Thanks for a great challenge. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous dt samples! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well off to a flying start. Wonderful works of art all these cards are. Good luck to all.

    Having trouble putting more than one entry in. um or is it me?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooh I have been brave and added a second card. I really am getting into this!! lol.

    Hugs to you Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have just added my third and final card.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your first challenge! Great design team work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All these cards are so beautiful. Congrats to the winners. Adorable designs. From your designing i realize that for the attraction of people creative designs are also must for the plastic card printing. I appreciate your nice work.

    ReplyDelete